Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Season1 Episode 2 - Extreme Brownfrown

     Ever since i was a kid i have always been obsessed with skateboarding.  I used to eat, breathe, and sleep skateboarding.  I loved everything about it.  The feel of the board under my feet, the sound of the wheels rolling on the pavement, and the sight of sparks shooting off the trucks as they grind a metal rail; however, i was never very good at it.  That's why its good to have your own cartoon.  It gets me a chance to live vicariously through these little guys, the Brownfrowns.

     In this episode, the Captain learns the dangers of ingesting too much energy drink and hijinks are soon to follow.  I present to you  The Further Adventures of the Brownfrowns episode 2 Extreme Brownfrown.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment